There is a lot of benefits of physical exercise, improving health condition and fighting diseases have long been established. Physician always encourages to stay physically active.
Exercise is also considered essential for maintaining mental health, and it can also help to reduce stress. Experts say that it is very useful in decreasing tiredness, improving discretion and concentration, and also improves overall cognitive function. Especially it is very helpful when stress has empty your energy or ability to concentrate.
Before we continue, I’d like to introduce you to Professional Deep Tissue Massage Gun W/ 20 Speed & 6 Heads MG9000
- Provides Deep Muscle Facial Massage.
- LCD Speed Level Adjustment Auto/Manual Mode.
- 20 Adjustable Speeds to Meet All Muscle Relaxation Needs.
- 6 Massage Heads For Different Parts Of the Body.
- Equipped With 2400 MAh Super Power Rechargeable Lithium Battery.
- UL Approved Charging Adapter.
- High-Pressure Hitting Experience With 4200 Percussions Per Minute Vibration.
- Latest Noise Reduction Technology With Under 45 Decibels.
- Light Weight With Carrying Case For Easy Transport.
When stress affects the brain, with its many nerve connection, the whole body feels the impacts as well. When your body feels better your mind also feels better. Doing exercise and other physical activities produce endorphins-chemical in the brain that as natural painkillers, and this also improves and increases the sleeping habit which helps to reduce stress.
Importance of exercise to anxiety disorders
Stress and anxiety are indeed a part of our normal life, but anxiety disorder which affects nearly 40 million adults, are the most common psychiatric illnesses in the U.S. Doing exercise and other physical activity can be very helpful to relieve stress and improves anxiety and related disorders.
Psychologists say that exercise relieves anxiety and depression and they suggest that a 10-minute walk may be just as good as a 45-minute workout. Some studies also describe that exercise can be very essential to work quickly to improve depressed mood in many people. Though the effects may be temporary, they explain that a quick walk or other simple activity can deliver several hours of relief, this is like taking an aspirin for a headache purpose.
In research, experts have found some evidence that people who are active physically have lower rates of depression and anxiety than inactive people. Physical activity or exercise can help to improve mental health and reduce stress levels. Experts also have found that people who were exercising regularly have 25 less likely to develop anxiety or depression-related disorder over the next five years.
Is exercise effective for improving mental health?
Regarding some studies, doing regular exercise works like taking medication for some people for decreasing symptoms of depression and anxiety, and this effect can be long lasting. One intense exercise session can be reduced anxiety and depression for hours, and if you maintain a regular exercise schedule it may significantly decrease them over time.
Though physical activity or exercise has a great effect on many people, some current studies express that physical activity or exercise may not have a great effect on anxiety and depression or it fails to make an impact on long-term health.
This is like all forms of therapy, the effect can be varied: some people can respond positively, others may not find it positive to improve their mental health and some people may experience the temporary benefits of it. However, experts say that the helpful effects of exercise on physical health are not in controversy, and it is important that people should be encouraged to stay physically active.
Some fitness tips to stay healthy and manage stress
It is very important to stay active and stay healthy for our mental and physical health. The most recent federal guidelines have recommended that adult people should exercise moderate-intensity for 2½ hours each a week and vigorous-intensity exercise like jogging, swimming or it can be done both.
Here are some fitness tips are given below, you can follow this for your better understanding.
- Find some sorts of exercises that are enjoyable and easier for you. It can be very helpful for you to do exercise regularly.
- Jogging, running, dancing, swimming three to five times a week for at least 30 minutes.
- Download some pleasurable music and use iPod with you while doing exercise, it can be very effective to do exercise easily. Some people like to do this kind of thing.
- Set some small goals for exercising such as 15-20 minutes running, jogging, swimming or another kind of activity.
- Recruit an “exercise buddy”, it can be very easier for you to exercise daily when you have the company of your friend, partner, or colleague.
Many researchers have found that doing physical activity or exercise can help to reduce anxiety or depression levels and improve your mental condition but it can be varied from person to person. If you have a severe mental problem you should see a doctor to get better instruction and prescription for your medication.
To learn more about our Massage Gun product, please visit the following page Professional Deep Tissue Massage Gun W/ 20 Speed & 6 Heads MG9000