What are the benefits of a massage gun?
Massage has been proven that it is a very effective and very beneficial modality for not only overall general wellness but also various type of health conditions. Experts have also researched about massage guns and they said it is very helpful to use massage guns for reducing stress, pain and increase blood circulations.
Some top benefits of massage guns are given below:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Intensify mental clarity
- Improve sleeping habits
- Increase blood circulation
- Helps to boost the immune system
- Reduce muscle soreness
- Provides quick recovery
- Improve range of motion
- Reduce back pain
Before we continue, I’d like to introduce you to Professional Deep Tissue Massage Gun W/ 20 Speed & 6 Heads MG9000
- Provides Deep Muscle Facial Massage.
- LCD Speed Level Adjustment Auto/Manual Mode.
- 20 Adjustable Speeds to Meet All Muscle Relaxation Needs.
- 6 Massage Heads For Different Parts Of the Body.
- Equipped With 2400 MAh Super Power Rechargeable Lithium Battery.
- UL Approved Charging Adapter.
- High-Pressure Hitting Experience With 4200 Percussions Per Minute Vibration.
- Latest Noise Reduction Technology With Under 45 Decibels.
- Light Weight With Carrying Case For Easy Transport.
How long I should use a massage gun?
Massage guns are very effective in reducing pain and stress levels. Here are some instructions depending on your desired result, the instruction of using massage gun for a minimum of 15 seconds and a maximum of 2 minutes per muscle group. But you should not exceed 15 minutes during a full-body session. Use massage gun 2-3 times per day.
- 30 seconds for muscle activation: Before workouts or physical activity, float your massage gun for up to 30 seconds to instantly activate and “wake up” your muscles.
- 15 seconds for muscle re-activation: Reactivate muscles during your daily workout or any activity by using massage gun for 10-15 seconds on the muscle group. This will helps to keep muscles active.
- 2 minutes for pain relief and recovery: Float your massage gun for up to 2 minutes for muscle recovery post-workout to reduce soreness, and on any muscles that need quick pain relief.
However, if you are new to massage gun you should use it once a day. This would be perfect for you.
Can I use a massage gun for neck pain?
If you can use a massage gun with chariness there is no problem to use it. Neck pain occurs because of poor posture and a long time sitting in one place. In research, the researcher found that about 20-70% of all adults have experienced neck pain during their lifetime.
To use a massage gun for neck pain, we recommend that you should first evaluate your endurance level to the percussive forces which produced the massage gun. Applying excessive pressure can increase your neck pain.
Every massage gun has a different power rating system, so you should use the lower power for your neck pain. That will put less pressure on your neck.
When you use a massage gun for reducing your neck pain, you also should be cautious about using it perfectly. But if you have a serious neck pain problem you should see a doctor, a doctor can give you the solutions with better consultations.
Can I use a massage gun during pregnancy?
*CAUTION* If you want to use a massage gun during pregnancy, you should better to consult with a doctor.
Uses of massage gun during pregnancy can be an effective solution for a pregnant woman. Most women during their pregnancy develop some pain, most commonly in the lower back, pelvic area, or between the shoulder blades to name a few.
However, if you use a massage gun with caution it can be safe to use a massage gun. We recommend you start slow using a massage gun and see how your body responds. If your body responds well you can use a massage gun safely in certain places of your body.
Uses of massage gun on the stomach during pregnancy are strictly prohibited because it can harm your body and the unborn child inside. Again before using a massage gun during your pregnancy, you should go to see a doctor for consulting about your problems.
To learn more about our Massage Gun product, please visit the following page Professional Deep Tissue Massage Gun W/ 20 Speed & 6 Heads MG9000