Massage guns are one of the modern innovations made for the muscle recovery process and since its invention in 2008, it has grown to become the most favorite device for many athletes in the present world looking to take charge of their muscle therapy and recovery process.
Before we continue, I’d like to introduce you to our Professional Deep Tissue Massage Gun W/ 6 Speeds & 6 Heads MG7000
- 6 Adjustable Speed
- 6 Replaceable Massager Heads
- LCD Touch Screen
- Lightweight & Firm Grip
- Carrying Case & Gift Choice
- Powerful High-Torque Motor
- Ultra-Low Noise
- Long Rechargeable Battery Life
Why massage guns are important?
Like deep tissue massage, a massage gun offers the same result. The most wonderful thing about a massage gun is that you can get all the benefits within minutes in your most suitable time while following your schedule. Massage gun makes thing easier for managing health issue whether they are in sports or they are just fitness lover.
In recent years, these massage guns are in high demand because massage guns offer so many benefits. Massage guns help to relieve pain and increase blood circulation. And the most important part of these massage guns is to shorten recovery time.
Some of the top benefits of massage guns
- Relieve stress and relaxes the body: Massage guns are very effective in relieving stress and give relaxation to the body by releasing the tensions and fluid deep in the muscles to increase tissue metabolism.
- Sports performance and quick recovery: Massage guns help to improve muscle contraction, which results in the lengthening and strengthening of the muscles and fascial tissues. If you take massage therapy as a part of your lifestyle and follow a routine in your workout time it will be very effective for you to relieve your stress. The most important thing in massage gun therapy is quick recovery and help to relax the muscles. By taking massage gun therapy you can improve your sports performance, it helps to increase power and performance which makes your muscle more flexible and efficient.
- Advanced vibrational healing power: Massage guns have a vibrational healing power that is very effective which is based on vibrations and subtle energies, without any dependence on other systems of healing. A massage gun provides vibrations deep into the muscle by using the “percussive therapy” technique. This vibration helps to improve blood and lymph circulation around the body. This can give you also quick recovery pain relief.
- Release lactic acid: Lactic acid forms when the levels of oxygen are low in the body and the body begins to compensate for it by converting newly formed lactate into energy. This happens when you do intense exercise. This can make you feel tired, nauseated, and have cramp feelings in your muscles. But a massage gun can help to release lactic acid and other toxins from the muscles to surrounding tissues. This also helps to reduce the risk of muscle soreness that often comes after a prolonged exertion due to lactic acid accumulation.
- Rehabilitation: Massage therapy is known to a very effective form of injury rehabilitation therapy because it not only provides quick recovery but also prevents re-injury. Massage guns work as a great supplement to the standard rehabilitation process. This also helps to improve blood circulation into the muscle that helps to heal the injured area.
- Increase blood and lymphatic circulation: A massage gun therapy is very effective for increasing blood and lymphatic circulation. This increase in blood and lymphatic system circulation allows more oxygen and nutrients to reach the muscles. And this can give you comfort and balanced health.
- Reduce muscle soreness and stiffness: A massage gun can help to reduce muscle soreness and stiffness. Applying massage gun therapy helps to heal the muscle soreness and reduce stiffness and pain immediately.
- Wellness benefits: There is a lot of benefits of massage guns. Including improved sleep, immunity, mobility and it is also useful for depression and anxiety, digestive disorder, and stress-related insomnia.
How long you should use massage guns?
Depending on your desired result, the instruction of using your massage gun for a minimum of 15 seconds and a maximum of 2 minutes per muscle group. You should not exceed 15 minutes during a full-body session. Use massage gun 2-3 times per day.
- 30 seconds for muscle activation: Before workouts or physical activity, float your massage gun for up to 30 seconds to instantly activate and “wake up” your muscles.
- 15 seconds for muscle re-activation: Reactivate muscles during your daily workout or any activity by using your massage gun for 10-15 seconds on the muscle group. This will helps to keep muscles active.
- 2 minutes for pain relief and recovery: Float your massage gun for up to 2 minutes for muscle recovery post-workout to reduce soreness, and on any muscles that need quick pain relief.
We all get stress and muscle pain during our daily workouts or any activities. However, a massage gun can help us to reduce our stress and pain. It has a lot of successful benefits which we can try for this purpose.
To learn more about our Massage Gun product, please visit the following page Professional Deep Tissue Massage Gun W/ 6 Speeds & 6 Heads MG7000